Who is My Avatar?
How to Clearly Define Your Target Audience so You can Create Content that Converts
Are you struggling to get those affiliate links to convert? Can't get anyone to subscribe to your blog? Getting writer's block on what your next blog post should be about?
Do you have a clear picture of who you are writing your content for?
I'm sure you thought, "Hey, I'm gonna start a blog and write about this or that, and people are going to love it!" Right? WRONG!!!
The first, and most over-looked, step in becoming a successful blogger (or starting any business) is to know exactly who your target audience/target client/Avatar is! Without have a clear picture of that person, you are basically just throwing content out there hoping someone likes it enough to follow you.
By clearly defining your target audience, you'll be able to:
- Write content they'll want to read (and is found through organic searches)
- Create optins they'll need and want;
- Choose affiliate products that will have higher conversions
Stop writing in circles and start writing with PURPOSE!!
What you will learn in this course:
- How to do research to clearly define your target audience.
- How to develop ideas for blog content specifically for your audience.
- What optins will most resonate with your target audience and increase subscriber conversions.
- What affiliate products will most likely convert with your audience.
Hey there! I'm LeeAnn, a retired Navy Veteran turned Blogger and Girl Boss Ninja Coach! Aside from being a mom to two human children and three Doberman kids, I love teaching women and empowering them to turn their passions into profits by harnessing the power of the internet and Pinterest! In the last two years, I've launched My Veteran Woman Life and Girl Bosses Rock (two successful and profitable blogs) AND a profitable Pinterest Affiliate Marketing business. More recently, I launched Kingdom Bloggers specifically for Christian Bloggers. Let me help you achieve your dreams of financial independence!