Are you thinking about starting a blog but literally have no idea where to even begin? I was there once - trying to sift through the massive amount of information and determine what was absolutely necessary and what wasn't! I'm sure you've already found a ton of great courses but they were most likely way out of your affordability scale. And I'm sure you've asked questions in blogging groups only to have everyone simply drop and affiliate link so you'll sign up and earn them a commission.
A blog can be an amazing and fun way to bring in a little side income or to become a full-time money-making machine. But if you spend all of your money on a course that may or may not actually teach you, you won't have anything left to invest in the tools you actually need to make it great! You need to understand how a blog works and go into it with actual knowledge of how everything works and how each thing affects the other so you can begin earning money right away. I mean, seriously! What the heck is a plugin? What does double optin mean? How do I get people to read my blog? That's why I put together this complete and comprehensive course that will walk you through each step so you are able to get is up and running without adding more gray hairs!
- Kimberly, We Three Shanes
This course includes video tutorials for most of the lessons and will walk you through:
1. Understanding the purpose of a blog - Do you even know what a blog is and how it works?
2. Picking a niche and selecting a name - super important!!
3. Which platform to use
4. Web hosting - what to look for and which one has the best track record
5. Navigating your Wordpress dashboard - OMG there are so many buttons to push!
6. Social follow and social share buttons - how and where to put them to maximize exposure and sharing
7. Email marketing - how to set it up, connect it to your blog, and keep it legal
8. Optins & freebies - how to create them and how to utilize them for increasing subscribers
9. Google analytics - how to understand and use the data to improve your blog strategy
10. How to use Pinterest as a blogger
11. How to monetize your blog from day one - simple strategies to begin earning money from the start
12. GDPR and Privacy - Understanding privacy laws and ensuring your blog is compliant under GDPR
13. SO MUCH MORE!!
So come on in and let's get that blog up and running!! You won't find a more comprehensive course out there without shelling out hundreds of dollars (or more)! I know because I've taken many of those $100+ courses and realized some of them left out vital information that I would have expected from such an investment. I took everything I learned from those other courses and created Get Your Blog On to truly help brand new bloggers get started on the right track.
- Ashely Weiss, Be Still My Soul
"I found this course VERY informative. I had my blog already up and going but I got new information about some of the plug-ins to use. It also talks about different tools to help grow your blog. I just loved this course and recommend it to anyone just starting a blog or if your blog is up and running - it is still a resource that helps me. She goes step-by-step through the process making it super easy to understand. Thank you so much! "
- Kay Turner, Country Girl with Ideas
Hey there! I'm LeeAnn, a retired Navy Veteran turned Blogger and Girl Boss Ninja Coach!. Aside from being a mom to two human children and three Doberman kids, I love teaching women and empowering them to turn their passions into profits by harnessing the power of the internet and Pinterest! In the last two years, I've launched My Veteran Woman Life and Girl Bosses Rock (two successful and profitable blogs) AND a profitable Pinterest Affiliate Marketing business. Let me help you achieve your dreams of financial independence!